Export and import of official and non-quota goods is properly understood so that they can be used for proper transportation of goods.
Small quota is one of the forms of exchanging and trading goods between people living near the border between two countries with adjacent borders.
– Moc Bai
– Quang Ninh
– Lang Son
– Lao Cai…
– Consumer goods such as clothes, fabrics …
– Import and export of small quota is one of the forms of buying and selling goods.
– Business is preferred by many traders today because of the procedure:
– Low shipping costs.
– Quality goods.
– Quarantine of plants and animals.
– Food safety and hygiene standards …
– By specialized state management agencies before customs clearance.
– Limitations of non-quota import and export are low stability, easy to face risks, easy to force prices when exporting goods after customs clearance will not be able to bring back…
Besides the quota, the official quota is also a form of trade that many traders and businesses choose to transact and trade with countries bordering on our country such as:
Official trade is the operation of our country’s companies, production facilities and enterprises to deal with economic contracts with foreign partners according to:
– Agreements have been signed (or commitments) between countries.
– Between countries and regions, organizations and economic associations in the world according to international practices.
Non-quota and official quota are the two most popular import-export forms recognized by our state as lawful trading activities at the border.
Although quota and official exports are supported and facilitated by our government, each form has its own advantages and disadvantages.
– Import and export quota is always the top choice.
– Tax rates are lower than official export and import taxes.
– The procedure is easy.
– Just a quota declaration.
– Subject to the cross-border fee, goods can be exported without the need for invoices, payment documents and foreign trade contracts.
– But, non-quota import and export are usually not stable, the value of each transaction is small …
– Many businesses and individuals also take advantage of small import and export to avoid taxes:
– They can hire many people in border areas to do business so they don’t have to pay much tax.
– However, this behavior can also be arrested and listed as tax evasion.
Official import and export is a form of transporting goods across borders through border gates in large numbers.
– Must be carefully censored for quality
– Food safety and hygenic.
– Ensure compliance with the law.
By specialized authorities and must complete all procedures and pay taxes in full before clearance.
Above is a description of the official quota and quota for customers to better understand the export and import of their goods.
Thereby contributing to promoting goods shipped in accordance with the law, properly brought efficiency to customers.
In addition to better understand the import and export of official and minor goods, please contact us for a free consultation.